THE END OF 2014

Friday, January 09, 2015


I passed some great days with my boyfriend and other friends in a Piedmont town, Vanzone con San Carlo (VB).
Arrived on the evening of 30th of December, tired from the journey and shivers for the low temperatures, we put away the food and out clothes and gathered in front of the fireplace. Some card games, a few jokes, and then all to sleep.
In the morning of 31st of December, we climbed on Monte Rosa to ski. Was the first time for me, a beautiful and funny experience. I fell many times, I even ripped my ski pants, but I wasn't the only. Very funny!
We passed then a pleasant evening at home, with music, good food and drinks.
00:00 HAPPY NEW YEAR!
New year, new projects, new hopes and obvious even fears.
I wish to all my readers and visitors a year full of dreams coming true, happiness and success!
IT ]
Ho trascorso dei bellissimi giorni in compagnia del mio ragazzo e altri amici in una località piemontese, a Vanzone con San Carlo (VB).
Arrivati la sera del 30, stanchi per il viaggio e infreddoliti per le basse temperature, abbiamo sistemato la spesa e le valigie e ci siamo riuniti davanti al camino. Qualche partita a carte, un po' di battute e poi tutti a dormire.
La mattina del 31 siamo saliti sul Monte Rosa a sciare. Per me è stata la prima volta, una bella e divertente esperienza. Sono caduta, tante volte, ho addirittura strappato i pantaloni della tuta da sci, ma non sono stata l'unica. Quante risate!
Abbiamo poi trascorso una piacevole serata in casa, con musica, buon cibo e brindisi.
00:00 HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Nuovo anno, nuovi progetti, nuove speranze e ovviamente anche paure.
Auguro a tutti i miei lettori e visitatori un anno pieno di sogni da realizzare, di gioia e di successo!


THANKS FOR READING!



You Might Also Like

0 commenti