Sexy and comfortable lingerie.

Tuesday, March 07, 2017


The lingerie, as well as my clothes, have to reflect my style and above all, make me feel sexy and comfortable.

I have never bought lingerie online, but there is always a first time, isn't it? On UK LINGERIE I found many types of bras, babydolls, pajamas of various international brands including DKNY and BLUSH.

Because I hate the padding, I chose a type without underwire, which enhances the natural shapes of my breast, the bra in vogue at the moment: the bralette. Very feminine and comfortable, often used also as a top for a casual look with jeans or a skirt with a high waist. What caught my attention are the beautiful shade of blue and the fact that the panties are sold separately, choosing between thong or briefs.

* * * * *

La lingerie, come anche i miei abiti, deve rispecchiare il mio stile e soprattutto farmi sentire sexy e a mio agio.

Non avevo mai acquistato intimo online, ma c'è sempre la prima volta, no? Su UK LINGERIE ho trovato moltissimi modelli di reggiseni, babydoll e pigiami di vari brand internazionali tra cui anche DKNY e BLUSH.

Siccome odio le imbottiture, ho scelto un modello senza ferretto che esalta le forme naturali del mio seno, il reggiseno più in voga del momento: la bralette. Molto femminile e confortevole, usato spesso anche come top per un look informale con i jeans o una gonna a vita alta. Ha attirato la mia attenzione la splendida tonalità di blu e il fatto che le mutandine sono acquistabili separatamente, potendo scegliere tra perizoma o culottes.




You Might Also Like

0 commenti