One-Piece Swimsuit: Yay or Nay?

Friday, July 21, 2017


Even if I had never bought one, the swimsuits always fascinated me, they give a "vintage" look and they fit every women's shape. This summer I had the chance to try one from UK SWIMWEAR (which in my opinion is one of the best and most trusted online shopping sites) and do you know what? I love it! I love the color and the simple design that exalts my curves and hides some imperfections, I especially like the neckline.
The only flaw? It isn't good to get a perfect tan, but surely I'll wear it to take a bath to the pool and at the Spa.
About the size, fortunately I did not have any problems, ( I am so anxiet every time I order something on a new site 😳) but if it happens to you to order the wrong size I remind you that the shipment and the delivery are free all over the UK!

ROIDAL CEYLAN EDNA DARK GREEN SWIMSUIT


What do you think about One-Piece Swimsuits? Do you love them or you prefer wearing Bikini?



You Might Also Like

0 commenti