Adios Verano!

Wednesday, October 04, 2017


Before leaving for Tenerife, I made a new hairstyle. I wanted to see myself completely different, of course I was scared but I also was determined and ready to embrace a new haircut easy to style. When I looked at the mirror for the first time with the new haircut I felt really great, and you girls what do you think? Did you ever try the pixie haircut?


Metisu.com dress & earrings ←
ZARA backpack & shoes


So, as I said before, this summer we chose Tenerife as our vacation destination, "the island of the eternal spring". It is defined so because the climate is mild and sunny 12 months a year, definitely one of the positive side of the island. I wore dresses with 3/4 sleeves, jeans and shirts without ever knocking the heat. This Metisu green leaf printed dress was perfect for a day in Santa Cruz, the capital of Tenerife. First of all we visited the Auditorium, situated on the seafront, in the area of Los Llanos. It was pretty much windy up there, but look what an amazing view!
I liked Plaza de Espana and Parco Garcìa Sanabria, but it is probably most beautiful to visit in spring when flowers bloom...


Plaza de Espana
(Santa Cruz de Tenerife)
Instagram @flo_orin


Parco Garcìa Sanabria



You Might Also Like

0 commenti