Happy Fashion Hour

Monday, May 11, 2015


I declare open the season of the wedges, chiffon dresses and long happy hours. With the arrival of May, I feel full of positive energy and creative ideas that I try to achieve. Lately I've been ispired and I would like to try more styles but mostly different hairstyles; straight, curly or gathered in beautiful and romantic braids... What I'll come up next time? You just have to follow me on my Social Networks... #STAYTUNED
INSTAGRAM  @anatiganasu / FACEBOOK The Dress Sense
OUTFIT DETAILS
Boohoo.com dress HERE // Stradivarius wedges similar & similar // Carpisa bag



You Might Also Like

16 commenti

  1. Lovely! Have a nice week sweetie!

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same ;)

    I invite you to join my worldwide giveaways: Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your visit. I follow you on Bloglovin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ! Blue is my favourite color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anaivilo BorsaTuesday, May 12, 2015

    The dress is gorgeous! This color really looks awesome on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Manuela MuratoreTuesday, May 12, 2015

    amazing dress!!!! love it!!!!

    http://www.unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the visit and the following on Facebook, I follow you already ;) 💙

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice look!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Ana, :) like ever.


    www.closinpills.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you dear 💙 quand'è che pubblichi un nuovo outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Manuela MuratoreWednesday, May 13, 2015

    have a nice day!!!

    http://www.unconventionalsecrets.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hai ragione :( ! Ho un sacco di impegni universitari al momento...ma troverò il modo di preparare un bel post estivo! Ti invidio un sacco infatti, perchè riesci a postare così frequentemente <3 !

    ReplyDelete