Not an ordinary Valentine's Day outfit

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Most of the ladies out there are getting busy at finding their perfect outfit for the occasion. If you are looking for something different wich is out of the ordinary, you have come to the right post!
* * * * *
Exactly a year ago, I and my boyfriend were in Slovenia for a romantic getaway to celebrate Valentine's Day ( read more HERE about it or search Slovenia / travel on my blog )...beautiful memories, anyway let's talk about this look. I looked for a denim jacket for over a year, without finding the right one for me: a little oversize, a little long, a little ripped, and if I don't ask too much, even a good price. My dream jacket was in a Zara shop, and it wasn't waiting anyone other than me :D.
A few days after purchase, I wore it in a minimal outfit: a warm beige turtleneck, high-waisted denim shorts and a pair of  over the knee socks with an inevitable romantic touch...
Follow me on Instagram

OUTFIT DETAILS
ZARA denim jacket // Pull&Bear denim shorts // Bershka turtleneck
Tabbisocks.com over the knee socks HERE )
Fossil watch



You Might Also Like

0 commenti