Springy mood with the ethnic jacket

Tuesday, April 05, 2016

OUTFIT DETAILS
Twinkledeals.com ethnic jacket click here ) // ZARA ripped jeans

Hello beauties, do you notice something new here?
I was dreaming for a long time how I want the blog template, and I've always thought that is so difficult to install it or maybe so expensive... well, luckily I have a big support next to me; I nominated my boyfriend as my personal web designer ( he is also my photographer ). What do you think about the new look of my blog?
After the move to the new house, I was a bit buried under boxes so I couldn't write a little review of this ethnic jacket received from Twinkledeals.com. So just a couple of days ago we taken some pics of my outfit wearing it. This ethnic jacket is really thin, in a shiny fabric ( I'm not a shiny fabric lover ), it's easy to wear in spring with jeans or a dress, but always with heels!



You Might Also Like

0 commenti