OOTD: Yellow Floral Playsuit.

Tuesday, July 26, 2016


Hello beauties, it has passed almost a month since the last outfit post, but there is a reason if I wasn't so present on the blog, and many of you know why. This July was absolutely intense and challenging, but in a good way. I've worked, I went in Liguria for a weekend with my best friends, and some days at the Garda Lake with Gaia. So, no, I've not opened my laptop, I just enjoyed the beautiful weather, I've gotten a tan, drank spritz and ate Ice creams EVERY DAY. But the happiest day was, when I decided to try this old but never worn yellow playsuit and discover that I finally lost some weight, because the zipper has closed effortlessly!

Which is my next destination?  I hope you will continue to follow me on Snapchat and Instagram, the summer is still long.
OUTFIT DETAILS
BOOHOO.COM playsuit  shop here )// CARPISA mini bag // STRADIVARIUS shoes 



You Might Also Like

0 commenti