Vintage Inspired

Thursday, June 18, 2015

The only "vintage" thing here, is the red Renault parked ( who knows how long ) between two linden trees. But look carefully my T-shirt in pastel color, doesn't remind you the vintage prints?
It was one of those bad days, where in the rush to get out you do not mind the details, so my outfit is totally random... or maybe my subconscious was saying... I love ice cream ( and I would one ).
***** ITALIAN VERSION *****
L'unica cosa "vintage" qui, è la Renault rossa parcheggiata ( da chissà quanto ) tra due alberi di tiglio. Ma guardate bene la mia maglietta dai colori pastello, non vi ricorda la stampe vintage?
Era una di quelle giornate storte, dove per la fretta di uscire non badi ai dettagli, quindi il mio outfit è stato totalmente casuale... o forse il mio subconscio diceva... I love ice cream ( and I would one ).
OUTFIT DETAILS
New Yorker T-shirt similar // Pull&Bear skirt-shorts and heels



You Might Also Like

0 commenti