Magical Lights

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

First Day in Slovenia

Hello Girls! Today I can finally share with you some shots of my weekend in Slovenia. This little trip was a birthday present from my boyfriend, not just a romantic getaway to celebrate Valentine's Day. I know, is a commercial holiday, but the true romantics like me love this party!
The first day was pretty quiet, after 5 hours of driving we just needed a nice bath (hot for me) and a confortable bed. We stayed at Grand Hotel Toplice, Bled, and I hope to tell you more details about my misadventures in this 5-stars hotel in next posts, so STAY TUNED :D !
WHERE TO EAT: For dinner we choose a very nice restaurant, the Grill Babji Zob. Anyone who knows me will wonder what I'm doing in a place like that if I don't eat meat?! I will tell you, the cold and dark streets brought us in front of a delicious vegetarian menu, shame that once inside they had a completely different one. I settled for a slice of cabbage pie and a plate of fries...
I love to take a walk after dinner, especially if I'm on vacation. Trees decoreted with lights reminded me of the Christmas atmosphere. Did you ever visited Slovenia?!
***** ITALIAN VERSION *****
Oggi finalmente riesco a condividere con voi alcuni scatti del mio weekend in Slovenia. Questo piccolo viaggio è stato un piacevole regalo di compleanno del mio ragazzo, non solo una fuga d'amore per festeggiare San Valentino. Lo so, è una festa commerciale, ma i veri romanticoni come me amano questa festa! Il primo giorno è stato piuttosto tranquillo, dopo 5 ore di guida avevamo bisogno solo di un bagno caldo (per me bollente) e un letto comodo. Abbiamo alloggiato al Grand Hotel Toplice, a Bled, e spero di raccontarvi più dettagli sulle mie disavventure in questo hotel a 5 stelle nei prossimi post, quindi STAY TUNED :D !
DOVE MANGIARE: Per la cena abbiamo scelto un ristorantino molto carino, il Grill Babji Zob. Chi mi conosce si chiederà cosa ci faccio in un locale del genere se non mangio carne?! Vi dirò, il freddo e le strade buie ci hanno portato di fronte ad un menù vegetariano delizioso, peccato che una volta entrati ce ne hanno servito uno completamente diverso. Non ho fatto capricci e mi sono accontentata di una fetta di torta salata alle verze ed un piatto di patatine fritte...
Dopo cena adoro fare una passeggiata, ancor più se sono in vacanza. Gli alberi decorati con le lucine mi ricordavano l'atmosfera natalizia. E voi avete mai visitato la Slovenia?!
OUTFIT DETAILS
Boohoo Dress // Jennifer Black Blazer / similar // SammyDress Scarf // Ebarrito bag // ZARA Booties
THANKS FOR READING!



You Might Also Like

4 commenti