Grey winter days.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016


Hello from a grey city, where it's sunny when I am at home and it's cloudy when I decide to go out to take some pictures with my new accessories from Zaful. Last week I've received this winter bohemian geometry scarf, an elegant pair of earrings and a velvet bowknot choker, 3 things I wanted for a long time. Honestly, I am really satisfied with what I got, definitely I'll wear the scarf for all this cold season. About the earrings I added in this casual look, they're so shiny, exactly like in the pictures on the site, the choker it's very pretty too, I see it as a good accessory for the upcoming Christmas parties.

ZAFUL scarf (similar) & earrings

 Zaful earrings

Alloy Faux Crystal Rhinestone Oval Earrings




You Might Also Like

0 commenti