Spring in the city

Thursday, March 10, 2016

OUTFIT DETAILS
Twinkledeals.com blouse - shop here // ZARA jeans similar - similar - similar )
Jennifer.com green jacket similar ) // Stradivarius shoes
Ray-Ban sunglasses
* * * * *
First spring look: floral blouse with tulips print, collar and black bow, high waist boyfriend jeans, derby brogues and a military faded green jacket, just to point out the color.

H&M should thank me for all the publicity I made to this bag with shoulder strap, worn think, even in my very first blog post, a year ago ( by now I can consider it vintage :D ). Anyway I was just talking yesterday with my friend that I am not a large bag lover, I usually wear that kind of bag when I travel or I sleep away from home, so until it falls, you will see this baby again in my hands.
* * ITALIAN VERSION * *
Primo look primaverile: camicetta floreale con stampa petalosa... cioè volevo dire stampa con tulipani, colletto e fiocchetto nero, boyfriend jeans a vita alta, derby brogues e giacchetta verdino militare sbiadito, giusto per precisare il colore.

H&M dovrebbe ringraziarmi per tutta la pubblicità che ho fatto a questa borsetta a tracolla, indossata pensate, addirittura nel mio primissimo post sul blog, 1 anno fa ( ormai la posso considerare vintage :D ). Comunque ne stavo giusto parlando ieri con la mia amica che non sono un'amante delle borse troppo grandi, solitamente le uso quando viaggio o se dormo fuori casa, perciò finchè non si sfascia questa piccolina la vedrete ancora tra le mie mani.



You Might Also Like

0 commenti