In Blue

Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Le Vele - Piazza Bad Kissingen
MARINA DI MASSA
For some strange reason I postponed for weeks the publication of this article...
I was too excited to finally be on my way to Croatia, a trip I expected for months, so the computer and the blog were overshadowed. I dedicated my time to Instagram and Snapchat (@anatiganasu), my favourite Social Networks!
And here I am, with a lot of backlog work and photos to edit and share with you.
Let us come back for a moment to a late July afternoon, let us come back to Piazza Bad Kissingen, Marina di Massa, where I wore a blu summer dress, simple, that a slight wind was flapping it like a flag, it made me feel like a DIVA...:D
* * * * * ITALIAN VERSION * * * * *
Per qualche ragione ho rimandato per settimane la pubblicazione di questo articolo...
Ero troppo eccitata all'idea di essere finalmente in viaggio verso la Croazia, un viaggio atteso per mesi e quindi computer e blog sono passati in secondo piano. Mi sono dedicata a Instagram e Snapchat (@anatiganasu), i miei Social Networks preferiti!
Ed eccomi qui, con del lavoro arretrato e tante foto da editare e condividere con voi.
Torniamo per un attimo ad un tardo pomeriggio di luglio, torniamo nella Piazza Bad Kissingen a Marina di Massa, dove ho indossato un abito estivo blu, semplice, che il leggero vento faceva svolazzare come una bandiera, devo ammetterlo, mi ha fatto sentire come una DIVA... :D 
Rare London dress // Stroili Oro earrings



You Might Also Like

0 commenti